Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Gift

When I was having a rough patch in my life, god has given me someone amazing to help me went through it. The gift was temporary but I cheerish every moments given. Because of you, I was smiling again. I myself never knew that in such short time, someone who was a stranger at first can suddenly mean something to me. I thank god for giving me the chance to know you and to feel the happiness. I learned a lot from what we have. The good and the bad. The love and the pain. Yes it was temporary. But yet, I have nothing to regret because I savor all the time and the things we do. Nothing would make me happier if it last longer. But if this is what fated for me, I'll try to take it. Thank you Allah and thank you dear for giving me something so beautiful to remember.

Love,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment