Sunday, February 28, 2010

Engagement

It took so long to upload all pixies and it seriously killed my mood to write. There are so many pictures but i guess this is enough. I can't tolerate the slow internet line no more!. I am too lazy to think about anything to write but thanks to the statement "Picture says a thousand word". Ok I am not sure whether it is an idioms or statement or anything they call it but who cares, bottom line is it is so true, so let them do the talking this time.


Congratulations Alif and hidayah!

Both are very nervous I can say



There's Little Asha



The girls


Younger brother + The couple + me

Alif and Atif (going to be married next month)

The girls again (bigger bunch obviously!)
The guys

Love,
S

2 comments:

  1. comey2!!
    bagai pinang dibelah 2..supo nikoh doh2...
    tp hidayah tu napok tinggi la..
    tp aku nok tgk gamba dio biaso2.. xdop??
    dio ado fb dop??
    nok brkenalan etek:(
    siye ko aku...:(
    haha!!abe napok poyo..abe..abe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby aisya besa doh..:)
    supo yaya maso kecik:D

    ReplyDelete